Christy Vault Company, Inc.
- Proudly providing the cemetery industry with quality service and products since 1948.
Built to last.
Since it’s humble beginnings in the backyard of Albert Christensen’s Residence in Oakland, California in 1948, Christy’s fundamental philosophy has been that customers are business partners, rather than just people who buy our products.
This philosophy, coupled with a reputation for reliability and integrity has been the cornerstone for continued growth in service to the memorial industry.
- Our sales training is nationally recognized.
- We offer both digital and traditional marketing strategies to increase your sales and your bottom line.
- Our custom niche designs provide for the creation of places for inurnment. From beautiful cemetery features, to sites previously thought unusable.
Materials Handling Training
- We provide training necessary for the handling of materials.
- From the planning stages to the final interment and beyond.
Memorialization & Personalization
- Rememberance and the life celebration of a loved one is arguably the most important part of the funeral process.